Monday 23 February 2015

My three art pieces

For my three main art pieces I plan on using music a big inspiration for it. Music is a big part of my life. I love listening to it and even making it. I like all kinds of music genres but my main genre I enjoy is anything in the rock genre and metal. I like to play my guitar at home and even right songs. I find it very relaxing. Listening to music has always helped me. It helps keep me in a clear mind set and helps me stay on track. I really want to use my love of music and turn it into art pieces. I want to put all of my passion into it. I would like to incorporate things from my favourite artists and songs by them. It could be lyrics and a piece inspired by an album art or their instruments. Some of my favourite artists consist of Volbeat, Five Finger Death Punch, Iron Maiden, Theory of a Deadman, Black Label Society, and so many more that the list would be endless. One cool thing Volbeat incorporates into their album arts is that some of them are painted. They are done up really well and look nice to me. Five Finger Death Punch does a similar thing but also has a consistent character for their albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment